Bernard DUBS, Founder, CEO & Research Director BIT Analyst Group has
attended the following conferences by IT Industry Analyst & Business
1. SAS 'Inside Intelligence' Conference 2013, Stresa,
From BIT's point of view and in relation with the strategic vision it
proposes for the evolution of the organizations, Digital Enterprise
2020, SAS enables the advent of the ecosystem-based Cellular Digital
Enterprise model, along 2 of the 9 dimensions that CEO can select as
- Data-driven & Analytical Organization : Data management,
traditional BI (Reactive Anlytics in SAS terminology), Proactive Analytics
& Decision Management
- Human-centric Commerce Organization : Social Digital Marketing,
Thanks to SAS as it is one of the last vendors to allow equal time for
networking & fun as for pushed content.
2. TABLEAU Software Customer Conference TCC13,
Recently under the spotlights for its successful IPO, Tableau has given an
update of its Data Visualization Platform.
Tableau defines its mission as enabling you 'to see and understand
your data'. It wants to leverage consumerization of IT to get the
user the most attractive experience in the market place in a self-service
A special mention for the closing keynote of Dr. Hans
Rosling, MD by education but now data guru with its Gapminder
Foundation, based in Stockholm.
3. Coming next ... the Cagemini Analyst Days in Paris,