CFO 2020 Services
- How can BIT Group help ?
BIT Group provides CFOs with "intelligence" advising to accompany them in transforming their Department and help their CEOs or Executive Boards set the Organization strategy for a profitable and sustainable growth.
- Intelligence, Finance Function
- CPM (Corporate Performance Management)
- Outsourcing & Benchmarking
- Risk Management & Regulatory Compliance
- Corporate Financial Communication
- Intelligence, Innovation and Strategy, CFO - CEO relationship
- Where is the 21st Century Enterprise going : BIT Group’s V-enterprise 2020 strategic vision
- Understand and leverage the 2000-2020 generational economic cycle
- ROCE optimization : the dynamic value creation
- Innovation in Finance
- Intelligence, Information System, ICTs for the CFOs
- Understand the IT Industry and its consolidation (anticipate M&As for a balanced suppliers portfolio)
- 2000 – 2020 key technologies and their Business values, anticipable breakthroughs
- IT/IS Benchmarking, Sourcing & Offshore strategies
- CFO – CIO relationship, Run / Change Scorecard Management
- Intelligence, Sourcing & Purchasing
- CFO 2020 Services
BIT Group's CFO 2020 Services are aimed at building with the clients an on-going, structured, and sustainable proxy relationship to help the "Innovation-differentiated, ICT-powered enterprise" emerge in their context.
- On-going advisory BITVISION ® contract
Bitvision contracts are usually signed on a 12-month basis, with a beginning-of-the-term global payment.
- X On the fly 1-hour teleconferences with the analysts
- Y Half-day workshops at clients’ premises (topic picked-up by client)
- Z Very short, high-level focused expertise missions (2 to 8 days, in general)
- T Intelligence sessions spanning all V-enterprise 2020 issues with Bernard Dubs
- Ad Hoc Consulting & benchmarking
- For Bitvision clients only